Gearing. Motors. Actuators. Components. Systems.
Once a Motor is Connected, Things Need to Move
How a motor translates to motion is relevant to your application; fast, slow, precise, rotary, high torque, linear, high force. Duty cycle and environmental conditions are also application requirements. Most often, applications have a combination of these issues, we’ll help you figure that out. Along with a group of outstanding motor products, we have a deep portfolio of mechanical gearing and actuation products that will move your products:
- Just as you’d like them to.
- Where you want them to.
- In the conditions they have to.
Mechanical Solutions for any Industry or Application
AMMC Mechanical Solutions Partners
We combine the best-in-class mechanical solutions with the best products on the market. We partner with the best companies from around the world to procure the products you need to support your machines. Check out our lineup below.
Gearing solutions for any industry
• High performance, high precision gearboxes
• Right angle, double enveloping worm
• Harmonic solutions
Heavy duty linear screw actuators
• High thrust capacity
• Conservative design, rugged construction, long life
• Can mount any motor, customizeable
Precision motion control products
• Roller pinion, linear and rotary
• Linear and rotary holding (brake) systems
• Clutches, torque limiters, tension control
High Performance Linear Motor Systems:
• Linear Motors
• Guided Actuators
• Servo Drives
Precision Roller Screws:
• Satellite Roller Screws
• Reverse Roller Screws
• Differential Roller Screws
Servo Class Couplings and Bushings:
• Flexible Shaft Couplings
• Keyless Shaft Bushings
• Torque Limiters
Gearmotors & Reducers:
• Worm, Helical, & Helical-Bevel Gear Reducers
• Shaft Mounted Configurations
• Single & 3 Phase AC Gearmotors
Linear Motion Components:
• Linear Slides & Actuators
• Ball & Lead Screw
• Linear Bearings & Guides
Linear Actuators & Gantry Systems:
• Belt & Screw Driven Linear Actuators
• Multi-Axis Gantry Systems
• Cartesian Robots
• Integrated Linear Actuator/Motor
• Roller Screw Technology, Long-Life & High Force
• Peak Force Capability 40,000 lb, 60 in/sec Velocity
Mechanical Components & Systems:
• Precision Ball & Acme Screws
• Electric Cylinder & Modular Actuators
• cme & Ball Screw Jacks
Planetary Gearboxes & Rack Systems:
• High Precision In-Line & Right Angle Gearboxes
• Shaft & Flange Output Gearboxes
• High Precision Spur & Helical Machine Rack & Pinion
Applying KNOWLEDGE and PRODUCT to Create Unique SOLUTIONS
We Are AMMC
With over 100 years of machine and motion control engineering experience, AMMC is uniquely suited to support your next design project through every phase of product development — from design conceptualization and prototyping to commercialization and deployment.
Golden Motion is What We Do
AMMC is your gold standard source for optimal motion control and automation solutions. We deliver for you by leveraging our extensive applications experience and engineering expertise, and providing applications solutions that incorporate blue-chip products and services like those presented here. Coupled with our dedication to the ethics of the “Golden Rule”, you are ensured the “Golden Motion” experience.
Your Golden Motion Opportunity
For the past twenty years, AMMC has remained faithful to the ethics of the “Golden Rule” in everything we do. Contact us today to put our time-tested technical excellence and “Golden Motion” solutions to work for you.
We Understand Our Role
Ready to Get Started?
At AMMC, we are dedicated to technical excellence and the ethic of the “Golden Rule”. We will help you navigate through the process of selecting a solution that incorporates blue-chip products and services. Our process begins with a simple conversation where we get to know your business, application, and technical challenges.