Panel Components. Distributed I/O. Integrated HMI/Control. Simple PLC.
Let's Get Started
Automation control is simply what we do here at AMMC. Controlling automated systems requires a deep knowledge of the many components needed for automation; IO modules, network structures, feedback systems, fluid and air handling components, HMI’s, PC’s and more. Combining these components into a complete control system or as a subset to a platform you are familiar with is our specialty.
- Local or plant-wide network components
- Intergated HMI/Control Systems
- Electrical panel components
Automation Control Solutions for any Industry or Application
AMMC Automation Control Solutions Partners
We combine the best-in-class drive solutions with the best products on the market. We partner with the best companies from around the world to procure the products you need to support your machines. Check out our lineup below.
• PLCs, Controllers, HMI
• Sensors and Safety Products
• Drives and motors
• Contactors and motor starters
• Circuit breakers, fuse holders, disconnects
• Selector switches and signal towers
Mechatronic & Motion Systems:
• Commercial Off-The-Shelf & Custom Solutions
• Integrated Control, Drive, Motor & Actuator Systems
• Military Grade Design, Certification & Manufacture
• Battery Management Systems
Linear & Rotary Encoders:
• Self-Adhesive Scales
• Compact Read Heads
• Very High Precision
Integrated HMI + PLC, SCADA:
• 500 & 600 Series HMI + CODESYS Soft PLC
• Plug-in PLC I/O Modules
• JMobile PC Runtime Software
• IP67 Harsh Environment
Linear & Rotary Encoders:
• Spars & Self-Adhesive Scales
• IP67 for Harsh Applications
• Rotary/Linear & Increemental/Absolute
• Integrated Scale/Linear Bearing System
Linear & Rotary Encoders
• Linear and rotary scales, incremental and absolute
• IP67 options for harsh duty applications
• Inductive, magnetic, and optical options
PLCs, Remote I/O, Software, HMI & Panel PCs:
• Ethernet/IP, PROFINET &PROFIBUS I/O
• EtherCAT, DeviceNet & Modbus I/O
• PLC, HMI, SCADA Software
• Panel PCs
Applying KNOWLEDGE and PRODUCT to Create Unique SOLUTIONS
We Are AMMC
With over 100 years of machine and motion control engineering experience, AMMC is uniquely suited to support your next design project through every phase of product development — from design conceptualization and prototyping to commercialization and deployment.
Golden Motion is What We Do
AMMC is your gold standard source for optimal motion control and automation solutions. We deliver for you by leveraging our extensive applications experience and engineering expertise, and providing applications solutions that incorporate blue-chip products and services like those presented here. Coupled with our dedication to the ethics of the “Golden Rule”, you are ensured the “Golden Motion” experience.
Your Golden Motion Opportunity
For the past twenty years, AMMC has remained faithful to the ethics of the “Golden Rule” in everything we do. Contact us today to put our time-tested technical excellence and “Golden Motion” solutions to work for you.
We Understand Our Role
Ready to Get Started?
At AMMC, we are dedicated to technical excellence and the ethic of the “Golden Rule”. We will help you navigate through the process of selecting a solution that incorporates blue-chip products and services. Our process begins with a simple conversation where we get to know your business, application, and technical challenges.